Monday, October 1, 2012

when the world's on fire


This weekend was so so lovely.
The mountains in Utah are all a rainbow of color right now so we decided to find our way up a canyon to get ourselves a better look.
We hiked up toward Mary's Lake near Brighton ski resort, and although the colors at the higher altitude weren't quite as stunning, the weather was perfect, Minnie wasn't too grumpy and it was just plain nice to fill our lungs with some mountain air.
I'm not sure why we don't take advantage of the mountains more often living so close to them.
Being up there got me excited for ski season this year.
In the meantime, I'm loving this perfect fall weather and I'm looking forward to pumpkin everything, boots and sweaters.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love the mountains in Utah, especially in the fall. I always say the same thing...why don't I spend more time in the mountains?? We are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete