Wednesday, January 2, 2013

back to reality


We just returned from 10 days in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
Returning to Salt Lake and getting off the plane to 20 degree weather and flurries almost made me cry.
Perhaps it was because the perpetual 80 degrees in Guam had seriously soothed my soul,
but I think it was mostly because it brought me straight to the realization that those 10 blissful days with my ENTIRE family were over and wouldn't happen again for at least another 18 months.
Blah.
But, we made some seriously amazing memories and got to soak up a little sun in the meantime.
Snorkeling through coral reefs, hiking through massive caves and exploring the island weren't half bad either.
You can be sure there are lots more pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see pictures!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful!! Popping over from Sugar and Dots to say hello. :) Have a wonderful week and very happy 2013! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and I am SOO jealous of your trip to Guam! That sounds so amazing right now! And I am sure you were just SO excited to get back to the cold weather, right (sarcasm!) Awesome to spend a whole 10 days with your family. I would give anything for that right now, especially in such an amazing destination!

    ReplyDelete