Monday, March 18, 2013

my shop {little mimmie}!



A few weeks ago I opened my online shop, Little Mimmie! It had been in the making for quite some time (in  my head anyway) but I finally got all of my big girl guts up and just made it happen.

I am a sucker for awesome deals on baby and kids clothes, especially because I feel like everyone charges way too much for even the simplest stuff. So, I decided to fill my shop with new, vintage and gently used clothes at reasonable prices.

If you live in the Salt Lake area and are interested in any of the items on the site, send me an email {littlemimmieshop(at)gmail.com} and we'll figure out a way to get them to you free of shipping charges.

And lastly, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY to the shop with a good friend of mine this Wednesday so be sure to check back here to get yourself entered in a few days!! You can also follow along on Instagram as I post new products @littlemimmieshop.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your shop is so cute! I wish I had a little one to outfit in those adorable vintage clothes! : ) The cute little button-downs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love the clothes too bad i don't know what I'm having yet, but once the baby gets here I'm going to frequent your little shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I love the clothes too bad i don't know what I'm having yet, but once the baby gets here I'm going to frequent your little shop.

    ReplyDelete