Thursday, July 13, 2017

my big boy



These sweet pictures have been sitting in my blog drafts for months now. I took these of William about a month after his first birthday because I wanted to remember that sweet stage of his life. That one year went by faster than any year previous, and I'm certain that will be the case in all of the years following. The days are long but the years are indeed short. William was a sweet baby, but believe it or not, he may have been my hardest baby. He was much more fussy and didn't sleep as well as my girls, but he has been a major mama's boy, which I mostly love. The kid just keeps getting better with age...more fun, more funny and even more sweet, if you can believe it. I don't think he was quite walking when I took these pictures. He was our latest walker...I think around 13 or 14 months. Even now he's kind of a Frankenstein when he walks, and I hope he doesn't grow out of that for awhile. It's so cute. Happy super belated year to my favorite boy!










No comments:

Post a Comment