Sunday, March 29, 2020

Collard Family Film 2019

As you might be able to tell, I've been on a major video kick as we practice this whole social distancing thing because of the coronavirus. I've had lots of time on my hands, except for the million hours it feels like we spend doing homeschool and trying to figure out how to make every day not feel like Groundhogs day and spice things up around here. Robert and I also recently got new phones, and although our photos and videos are all saved on the cloud, it still got me thinking about how all of my videos will just sit unseen and I'm going to be so sad if I never put them somewhere where my kids will be able to look back on them. I put together clips from all the videos I have from 2019 to cover the entire year. It was a good one and I can't believe how much Hannah changed! Watching this makes me anxious for the days that we can spend lots of time hugging and being with all those that we love, travel again and get back to a normal routine. As for now, we are hunkered down in this little home of ours, soaking up our time together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment