Monday, August 8, 2011

they did it!

Robert's brother, Mikey, and his new wife, Nikki, were married last Thursday, August 4. Since they announced their wedding date 4 or 5 months ago, everyone was nervous I'd be in labor. Luckily our little lady held in there so we were able to make it. I don't think she's aware she's allowed to come out now, but that's ok.


Nikki is so great and I am excited to have her join the Collard clan. Although she and Mikey will be living in L.A. while he attends USC, Bob and I plan to visit them often, whether they like it or not.
Below are a few photos from the event:


There was a HUGE rainstorm at about 4 PM the day of the wedding. Luckily it cleared up right after 5. The ceremony was to begin at 6 PM but didn't get started until about 6:15. The weather was gorgeous, JUST until Nikki started to walk down the aisle. Luckily the guests were under a canopy, but Nikki and her mom got the worst of it. It poured like crazy the day of our wedding too. Bob and I think it's good luck.
But then the sun came out again!

And the band played "Here Comes the Sun" as they walked back down the aisle. Quite fitting, I think.

Tylee loves to get her grove on.


Nicholas and scary Uncle Robert.


Me in all my glory...9 months pregnant! We didn't let it stop us from tearing up a rug. I think people thought I might go into labor then and there with the moves I was pulling. If only in my dreams.


Congratulations Mikey and Nikki! We love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment