Wednesday, October 3, 2012

we just can't get enough


We just can't get enough of fall.
Minnie and I decided to head up a canyon again yesterday to soak in a little bit more color before all the leaves are gone.
Min was pushed up the hill with a full snack bar spread across her tray to keep her entertained.
She only smashed like 20 fishy crackers under her bum. Tell me how that happens.
As we were walking I was overwhelmed at how beautiful everything was. It almost didn't feel real.

Robert pulled a long day at school today again and it is moments like this walk I wish he and I could be a stay-at-home mom and dad TOGETHER.
I just always want him to be with us, and although I love being with Minnie it doesn't feel complete until Bob's around.
Such is life, I suppose. But I'm a dreamer.
I don't know how single moms do it, bless them.
Bob is off on a week long school trip to Florida and NYC pretty soon and I have been dreading it ever since he mentioned he might want to go.
Boo.
But fingers crossed this trip gets him a JOB...and hopefully in NYC. Right??

The only reason I feel ok about his leaving is because my sister Charlotte just called to tell me she and her three little boys are coming down from Canada to stay with us for two weeks.
Dream! I can't wait to see her and those little rascals.

{Follow my blog with Bloglovin}

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Did you hike up memory grove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was up City Creek. It's incredible right now. We should go on a run up there soon, yes???

      Delete
  2. Newest follower here. I love all of your fall pictures!

    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks. I just clicked over to your blog and I am loving your style. So fun! And your pictures are really great too. What kind of camera do you use??

      Delete