Tuesday, March 5, 2013

who thought i'd be this excited about a bow?

Minnie was a B A L D baby.
She seriously had zero hair until about four months ago.
And then there was the day at Forever 21 where I spotted an assortment of tiny bows for ridiculously cheap and thought to myself, "I wonder if I could get one of those in the few strands of hair Minnie finally has?"
And then I proceeded to buy 10 of them.

To me, she finally looks like a real, live girl with bows in her hair.
But let me back track a little by saying that when Minnie got hair, she got herself some serious hair.
Business in the front, party in the back kind of hair.
Bless this child's heart, she got her mama's curls, which inevitably turn into clown hair if not cared for properly.
So...now back to bows...they help keep the business in the front look real put together and stuff while the party in the back just continues to party.
We're working on it.

But guess who loves bows?
This girl!


If she sees one, it's gotta be in her hair pronto or a fit will be thrown.
Bless her and all her girliness.
I sure love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment