Sunday, March 6, 2011

just love these guys...can't wait to visit them in paradise



This is my brother Nick and his wife Megan. We adore them. It has been about 6 years since we have lived in the same place and I am so excited because they're moving back here from Naples, Florida in May. Nick will be graduating from law school and Robert and I just bought our tickets (WAHOO!) to head out there and watch him walk across the stage in his cap and gown before they head back to these parts. Nick has worked hard and we are so proud of him. We are excited to see what their next phase of life has in store for them...we hope it includes a baby! Nick and Megan are just finishing up their paperwork with LDS Family Services and we're so hopeful a baby will be in their arms within the year. Truly, they would make the best parents. I've already considered handing over my own little peanut to them for it's first 18 years of life so it would have an ideal upbringing. How I love these two!



And how excited we are to visit them here...only 2 more months. But who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment