Wednesday, June 15, 2011

bon voyage my love!


This here little lady pictured on my left departed this afternoon to the missionary training center to prepare to return to the land we are standing in above. I think I gave her about 12 hugs last night as we said our final goodbye. I also had the worst case of the "ugly cry" I think I have ever had. Bless Robert's heart for letting me just cry on his chest when we got home, even in spite of the fact that he knew I'd get mascara all over his white dress shirt...which, I did. How I am going to miss Julia! She is one of my very best friends. However, I could not be more proud of my baby sis. She is going to be such an incredible missionary and will just steal the hearts of the people in Korea. All day I've been trying to imagine what her MTC experience is going to be like, after having spent a few weeks there myself. She will get a quadruple dose of that place, just like Charlotte, as she'll have to learn a language before she's on her way. One thing I'm sure of...she's going to love the chocolate milk. I love you Jigs! Selfish me is going to miss you like crazy until you return. Can't wait for you to meet my 1 1/2 year old when you get home...so weird!!



No comments:

Post a Comment