Sunday, January 29, 2012

grrrreat gatsby

Finished the book and enjoyed it.
Watched the movie. It was super cheesy but slightly entertaining.


Apparently there's a new one coming out December 2012 with Leonardo DiCaprio that looks a million times better. I think this one is going to be a lot less cheesy.


There's also a 1974 version of the movie with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow that is also likely a million times less cheesy. I'll have to see if the library has this one. Have I ever told you how much I love the library?


I'm really into reading books and then watching the movies based on the books. Currently I've checked out Wuthering Heights from the library. I'm also reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close which has just been made into a movie with Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. I heard it's not very good, however the book is very good. Books are usually always better than the movies. I think it's because a movie can never live up to what your imagination created while reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment