Sunday, June 17, 2012

to my man on father's day

You are currently changing Minnie's diaper while I lounge around in bed. I think that right there gives you the right to the award for the best dad/husband of the year.

It's your first Father's Day and I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for you. Seriously, I'm not sure how I ended up so lucky. Every day I watch you with Minnie makes me fall more in love with you. You are kind, selfless and fun. Dreamy combination. Thank you for all you do. Here's a little tribute to you and our little family. It's nothing fancy (thank you Picasa for your movie-making skills) but I thought there was no better way to say I love you than with a little J.T.


2 comments:

  1. That slideshow is so cute Laura!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I just watched this with LIncoln, and when it ended, he said, "That was so fun". I thought J.T. was Justin Timberlake... so glad it was James Taylor! Favorites are the ones wear Bobby had just been poop/spit up on . Classic!

    ReplyDelete