Monday, April 22, 2013

a sunday picnic


We had no choice. 
The weather was just too nice to not eat outside yesterday.
And what's better than grilled chicken , mint limeade and the ones you love on a blanket?
Nothing.

I have had the hardest time meal planning lately, and of all days you'd think at least on Sunday I'd have something put together.
Nope.
I haven't for the past month of Sundays and somehow, with Megan's help, we end up putting together a pretty delish meal from what we have in our cupboards.
Yesterday was no exception.

The sun felt glorious on my face as I dug into my meal.
Minnie kept us entertained poking bugs and picking flowers (mostly weeds) and she sat at Megan's feet for about 30 minutes begging for food.
I swear we feed her. She just likes it better off of Megan's plate.

I could relive a day like this many times over.
I'm hoping this summer makes my dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys picnicked; that's too cute! I think we all need to take some time, relax and spend time with the family. Days like these are ones you won't forget.

    Dani Rose
    Sincerely, Dani Rose

    ReplyDelete