Tuesday, August 13, 2013

a birthday bash for my favorite two-year-old


Minnie is two years old today.
TWO YEARS OLD!!
It's hard for me to believe that she's already well into toddler-hood.
Baby Minnie is no more and it makes me a little sad, but it is also so much fun to see her come into her own.
Oh, the woes of motherhood.

We threw her a little last minute birthday party on Saturday because honestly, I wasn't sure how I was going to be feeling at this point post-baby so I didn't want to make any commitments.
Luckily all systems were go last week so we sent out some quick texts and it just so happened that most of our buds were available.
I don't remember my second birthday and I'm sure Minnie won't either, but I just wanted to make sure she had fun.
Give the girl a party hat, a donut and lots of friends and she is a happy camper.
It was a total success.

Minnie is so lucky to have so many great friends and family in her life.
She has so many people that love her, and that makes this mama pretty happy.
There's nothing like seeing other people love your kids.
And gosh, we really love our kids too.

Minnie is such a central part of our family.
She has been one of my greatest blessings and has brought so much light to our lives these last two years.
I thank Heavenly Father for her daily.

I sure love you Minnie Loo!
Two never looked so good.

1 comment: