Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the many styles of minnie's doo

 1.) post sweaty nap. I promise, we do use our a/c.
 
 2.) usual morning bed head
3.) bath time, flat time

Can you believe that a year ago Minnie's hair looked like this? As in, she didn't have any?!
And now we can't control that mop on top of her head.
I'm telling you, I have to bathe her or wet it down majorly in order for it to look decent.
But honestly, I am love with those little blonde curls and I'll probably cry big mama bear tears the day we have to chop them off.
I love them in all their crazy, clown-like glory.
And really, when they're decently styled I think they are pretty darn sweet.


4 comments:

  1. Love her hair, so adorable! The curls are so cute! My son has crazy hair. He's 2 and just had his 21st haircut today, haha. It grows so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mothers with crazy baby hair unite! I love that you've had to cut his a million times and we've never cut Minnie's. Hers seems to be growing faster now too but it also just gets curlier so the curl keeps it short. It's hilarious.

      Delete
  2. I have to soak benny's hair always!!! When it gets too frizzy I cut it,but min's hair will only get bigger and frizzier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to soak benny's hair always!!! When it gets too frizzy I cut it,but min's hair will only get bigger and frizzier!

    ReplyDelete